[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0.9 (8.5.1 RC) feedback

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Wed Jan 23 20:01:57 CET 2013

Hi everybody,

I compiled OpenCms with modules-v8 and installed it successfully with
PostgreSQL, but when I log in  from the frontend with Admin user, a
Javascript message box appears with the following message:

"Script version error
The script version seems to be out of date, which may lead to errors.
Please clear your browser cache and then reload this page."

I deleted the content of Tomcat work folder, and cleared browser cache,
but no luck. The message appears every time when I load some page.

Is it an expected behavior, because it's not an official release of
OpenCms ?

Best regards
Georgi