[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0.9 (8.5.1 RC) feedback

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Jan 24 09:04:34 CET 2013

Hi Georgi,

that seems to be an issue with our ant build.xml. To solve this go to Administration View > Module Management and edit the module parameters of the module org.opencms.ade.containerpage. Set the parameter gwt.buildid=20130122.
Repeat this for all modules org.opencms.ade.* where the parameter is present.

This should have been done by ant, I need to check where it's going wrong.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org