[opencms-dev] Cannot view mychanges when publish

Jane Ng jane.ng at hkmci.com
Sat Jan 26 13:13:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I installed the OpenCMS 8.5 in WebSphere Application Server 8.5 and DB2.
When I login as "Admin" or other users to update some contents and publish
(project: MyChanges), it says "There is no resources to publish".
Then, I select "Offline" project, all the changed contents are displayed.
This case cannot occur when I installed the OpenCMS 8.5 in Tomcat and
MySQL.

Do you know why and how to solve it? We must use this environment (WAS and
DB2) and do not want to grant the admin right to all users.
Thanks

 Regards,
 *Jane*

--
*
Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachment
*
*
*
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any
other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any
attachments. If received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete
this email and any attachments from your system. Emails cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.
Master Concept Group and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email or any attachments and may monitor email
traffic.