[opencms-dev] I: Custom widgets and the new acacia editor [SOLVED]

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Mon Jan 28 15:01:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I solved this problem by myself.

When implementing org.opencms.widgets.I_CmsADEWidget#getWidgetName() you
need to return the class name of a “built-in” OpenCms widget otherwise it
will not work. I thought it should have been the class name of my custom
widget. In my case the lines below solved the problem.

    @Override

    public String getWidgetName() {

      return CmsAdeDownloadGalleryWidget.class.getName();

    }

Bye, Lisa