[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0.9: dynamic start folder for categories / locale based categories

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Feb 4 18:54:04 CET 2013

Hi list,
I wonder if it is possible to get a category folder based on the locale property in my XSD schema?

Currently I have

*         A page structure like /shared/de/page.html (property "locale" is set on "de" folder)

*         A category structure like /system/categories/cat1/de/subcat1/ (property "locale" is set on "de" folder)

*         A widget configuration like <layout element="Category" widget="CategoryWidget" configuration="category= cat1/${locale}/" />

When editing /shared/de/page.html I get the message "no categories found" in the CategoryWidget popup window.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Kai