[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0.9: dynamic start folder for categories / locale based categories

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Tue Feb 5 07:52:19 CET 2013

Hi Kai,

if you don't get it to work with configuration fiddling you still may subclass
org.opencms.widgets.CmsCategoryWidget

and overwrite
getStartingCategory(CmsObject, String)

This should allow you to do what you intend.

Regards

Am 04.02.2013 um 18:54 schrieb "Schliemann, Kai" <K.Schliemann at comundus.com>:

> Hi list,
> I wonder if it is possible to get a category folder based on the locale property in my XSD schema?
>
> Currently I have
>
> *         A page structure like /shared/de/page.html (property "locale" is set on "de" folder)
>
> *         A category structure like /system/categories/cat1/de/subcat1/ (property "locale" is set on "de" folder)
>
> *         A widget configuration like <layout element="Category" widget="CategoryWidget" configuration="category= cat1/${locale}/" />
>
> When editing /shared/de/page.html I get the message "no categories found" in the CategoryWidget popup window.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Best regards
> Kai

Christoph Fröhlich
Folge 3 GmbH
Neuer Pferdemarkt 1
20359 Hamburg

+49 +40  79 69 48 78
cf at folge3.de
http://www.folge3.de
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Fröhlich, Anja Künzel
Handelsregister: HRB 105806, Amtsgericht Hamburg