[opencms-dev] Problem to open the OpenCms Admin Application

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Tue Feb 5 04:28:25 CET 2013

Hi Ivan,

- use the Google Chrome developer tools, see if you find any errors (js
errors, network errors / resources not loading)
- have you used the opencms app context before for another application? If
so, make sure you've cleaned the corresponding 'work' (cache) folder in
Tomcat
- check the opencms log file /WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log if you see anything
there

- Mathias

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Iván Moyano <imoyanov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed the version 8.5.0 of openCMS in my local environment,
> however after it finished the installation and configuration, I don't have
> access to the Admin (See attached print screen). I need to access there, to
> get a module from the Module Management Section, but OpenCMS only shows a
> clock with the message "Please wait. Loading ...".
>
> Can you help me please? Thank you very much!!
>
> Kind Regards,
> *Ivan MOYANO
> *

Best regards,*
*

*Mathias Lin**Managing Director***

* ** <http://www.metasystems.asia/>
**Meta Systems Ltd.*
20/F Central Tower, 28 Queen's Rd Central, Hong Kong
T: +852 8199 9605, M: +86 186 8820 0424
Skype: mathias.lin
http://www.metasystems.asia

Meta Systems is a business informatics company, excelling in business
process automation (BPA) and software engineering, with focus on Java and
open source technologies.