[opencms-dev] Problem to open the OpenCms Admin Application

Iván Moyano imoyanov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:52:43 CET 2013

Thanks Mathias for help me.

In fact, I saw different errors in the log file like this, can you help me
more please...
Thank you very much!!

05 feb 2013 11:16:18,277 ERROR [pencms.db.CmsExportPointDriver: 210] Could
not export resource "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat
7.0\webapps\opencms\resources\components\widgets\tinymce.js".
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat
7.0\webapps\opencms\resources\components\widgets\tinymce.js (Access is
denied)
 at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at
org.opencms.db.CmsExportPointDriver.writeResource(CmsExportPointDriver.java:205)
at
org.opencms.db.CmsExportPointDriver.writeFile(CmsExportPointDriver.java:157)
 at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.writeExportPoints(CmsDriverManager.java:9424)
at org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.cmsEvent(CmsDriverManager.java:978)
 at
org.opencms.main.CmsEventManager.fireEventHandler(CmsEventManager.java:194)
at org.opencms.main.CmsEventManager.fireEvent(CmsEventManager.java:117)
 at org.opencms.main.OpenCms.fireCmsEvent(OpenCms.java:153)
at
org.opencms.publish.CmsPublishEngine.publishJobFinished(CmsPublishEngine.java:652)
 at org.opencms.publish.CmsPublishThread.run(CmsPublishThread.java:180)
05 feb 2013 11:16:18,280 ERROR [pencms.db.CmsExportPointDriver: 210] Could
not export resource "C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat
7.0\webapps\opencms\resources\editors\tinymce\jscripts\tiny_mce\langs\de.js".
[...]

Saludos / Kind Regards,
*Ivan MOYANO
*