[opencms-dev] Cache-problem with detailpages

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Feb 6 13:05:12 CET 2013

Marc,

that issue should have been fixed in the current 8.5.0.9 release candidate
version available in Github.

It would be great if you could try that version and verify if the issue has
been fixed for you. That way we can really make sure that 8.5.1 does not
longer have the issue.

Please note that we want to release 8.5.1 this week before Friday, so a
quick feedback would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior