[opencms-dev] Cache-problem with detailpages

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Thu Feb 7 00:58:09 CET 2013

Hi Alexander,

it seems to have become worse, I'm afraid. With two almost identical sites
based on two different templates only one is creating correct links. Also
the "trick" with renaming the resourcetype in .config doesn't help now. At
the moment I can't rule out that this is due to mistakes in my templates, I
found a couple during the process. I'll do some debugging if I have time
tomorrow.
I build the version which I checked out with "git clone -b  ms_8_5_0_9
git://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core", that is the right one, isn't it?

I have some notes about the build:

-In /opencms-core/modules/build-single.xml line 30 you use resourceexists,
so the build is no longer compatible with ant 1.6 you need >=1.8, I think.
-On http://www.opencms.org/en/development/core.html Step 3 you say one
should use "ant war" to build opencms and that a folder "zip" will be
created. This is only the case when using "ant". Also "ant war" created a
war with about 69MB and "ant" created one with about 102MB, I wonder what is
happening there (maybe I was missing some ant-dependencies?, didn't check
that).
-Btw. I just spend two hours finding out, that you can't install OpenCms
with java 1.8 (at least on ubuntu), just in case anyone wants to try that.

Another problem is that I get an error message "The script version seems to
be out of date, which may lead to errors. Please clear your browser cache
and then reload this page." on every page load in 8.5.0.9. Haven't found out
why, yet.

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen