[opencms-dev] Cache-problem with detailpages

Georgi Naplatanov gosho at oles.biz
Thu Feb 7 10:59:01 CET 2013

Hi Marc,

On 02/07/2013 01:58 AM, Marc Johnen wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> it seems to have become worse, I'm afraid. With two almost identical sites
> based on two different templates only one is creating correct links. Also
> the "trick" with renaming the resourcetype in .config doesn't help now. At
> the moment I can't rule out that this is due to mistakes in my templates, I
> found a couple during the process. I'll do some debugging if I have time
> tomorrow.
> I build the version which I checked out with "git clone -b  ms_8_5_0_9
> git://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core", that is the right one, isn't it?

Use branch "branch_8_5_x" instead of tag "ms_8_5_0_9".

> I have some notes about the build:
>
> -In /opencms-core/modules/build-single.xml line 30 you use resourceexists,
> so the build is no longer compatible with ant 1.6 you need>=1.8, I think.
> -On http://www.opencms.org/en/development/core.html Step 3 you say one
> should use "ant war" to build opencms and that a folder "zip" will be
> created. This is only the case when using "ant". Also "ant war" created a
> war with about 69MB and "ant" created one with about 102MB, I wonder what is
> happening there (maybe I was missing some ant-dependencies?, didn't check
> that).

The "war" target compiles OpenCms without modules, while "bindist" (the
default) target does it with core modules.

If you want to compile OpenCms with modules-v8, you have to set
"externaldirectories" parameter to absolute path of the folder contains
those modules. An example:

  ant -Dexternaldirectories=/home/gosho/git/modules-v8