[opencms-dev] Help using OpenCMS 8.5.0 and creating templates

Gary Gardner gary.c.gardner1959 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:02:33 CET 2013

Marc,

I am using 8.5 and the option that you suggested for new--> Structured
contents --> Header/Footer configuration  does not show up.

Any other suggestions?

I was trying to discern if your template generator would work without the
demo templates in place, with is why I emailed you privately instead of the
list.

So, therefore, I'm still trying to figure out how to create this special
file and if I need it at all or can I live without it and move forward.

Gary