[opencms-dev] "New" element option (in editable collector) works on formatter but not on page element

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 12 10:09:14 CET 2013

Hi Arturo,

please take a look into the OpenCms log file at /WEB-INF/lib/opencms.log and provide the full stack trace to this problem so I can take a look what is causing this.

By the way, we have resolved a few issues in this area with the latest release of OpenCms 8.5.1. So updating will very likely solve this problem.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org