[opencms-dev] "New" element option (in editable collector) works on formatter but not on page element

Arturo Martín Lladó arturo.martin.llado at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:51:44 CET 2013

Hi, Tobias.

I can confirm you that it works fine now on OpenCms 8.5.1.

By the way, I guess that element-lists using collectors on template
pages are still supported for backwards compatibility reasons. I say
this because if I use <cms:enable-ade/> they don't work fine (you
cannot see the target, add, delete, new options) but if I use
<cms:editable/> they work as expected.

Thank you for your answer, Tobias.

Regards.

2013/2/12 Tobias Herrmann <t.herrmann at alkacon.com>:
> Hi Arturo,
>
> please take a look into the OpenCms log file at /WEB-INF/lib/opencms.log and
> provide the full stack trace to this problem so I can take a look what is
> causing this.
>
> By the way, we have resolved a few issues in this area with the latest
> release of OpenCms 8.5.1. So updating will very likely solve this problem.
>
> Greetings, Tobias
>
> --
>
> Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
>
> http://www.alkacon.com
> http://www.opencms.org
>
> Am 11.02.2013 13:22, schrieb Arturo Martín Lladó:
>>
>> Sorry, guys.
>>
>> I forgot to say I'm using OpenCms 8.5.0. Also, when I say "page" I
>> mean template.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Arturo Martin Llado.
>>
>> 2013/2/11 Arturo Martín Lladó <arturo.martin.llado at gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi, folks.
>>>
>>> I'm experiencing a really wierd behaviour of the "New" option placed
>>> on the first item of an editable collector.
>>>
>>> This code below:
>>>
>>>                              <cms:contentload
>>> collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
>>>
>>> param="${dirContenido}|documentoDeInteres"
>>>                                              preload="true">
>>>                                          <cms:contentinfo var="info" />
>>>                                          <c:if test="${info.resultSize >
>>> 0}">
>>>                                              <ul>
>>>                                                  <cms:contentload
>>> editable="true">
>>>                                                      <li>
>>>                                                          <a
>>> href="<cms:link><cms:contentshow
>>> element="Archivo" /></cms:link>" title="<cms:contentshow
>>> element="Nombre" />">
>>>
>>> <cms:contentshow element="Nombre" />
>>>                                                          </a>
>>>                                                      </li>
>>>                                                  </cms:contentload>
>>>                                              </ul>
>>>                                          </c:if>
>>>                                      </cms:contentload>
>>>

>>> works fine on a formatter and on a page element, but when I try to add
>>> a new element from the collector loaded on the "page" element, I get
>>> this error:
>>>
>>> javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.servlet.ServletException:
>>> org.opencms.gwt.CmsRpcException: