[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0: cache files in ADE modules

Alberto Gallardo argrico at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:14:23 CET 2013

Dear list,

just to be sure: the files under the previously mentioned "resources"
folders are auto-generated, that is, they don't belong into the source
repository. Am I wrong? A look into the build scripts, in concrete,
opencms-core/modules/build-single.xml strongly suggest so:

    <target name="compile-gwt" depends="init, builddeps,
get-dependency-paths" description="Compiles GWT ${module.gwt} module">
    [...]
                    <sequential>
                        <echo message="Deleting GWT output folder:
${module.gwt.output}"/>
                        <delete dir="${module.gwt.output}"
failonerror="false" />
    [...]