[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.0: cache files in ADE modules

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 12 10:14:55 CET 2013

Hi Alberto,

you are right, those files don't really belong into the repository.

We first thought it would be a good idea to keep them there, as it takes quite a while to generate them. Maybe we are going to remove them again, not sure yet.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org