[opencms-dev] How to build ant-opencms-1.2.jar

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 12 11:25:01 CET 2013

Hi Alberto,

we build the ant-opencms jar and the other component libraries using jardesc files in the src-components folder.

Regarding the manifest.xml files of the modules using GWT. It's true, these files are source and build artefacts at the same time. But this is not easily resolved, as we need the module configuration within that file and also the references to the generated resources at the same time.

If you have any suggestions to solve this, please go ahead.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org