[opencms-dev] Site map editor error

Montse Román monrom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:37:07 CET 2013

Hello Carlos,

there are two versions of the guava library (8 and 14) in the lib folder.
After compiling the sources for each library, i noticed that it works fine
for the ³guava-r08.jar² and ³guava-r08-gwt.jar², so deleting
³guava-14.0-rc1.jar² and ³guava-gwt-14.0-rc1.jar² from the lib folder in
your OpenCms instalation solves the conflict.

Regards.