[opencms-dev] How to build ant-opencms-1.2.jar

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Feb 15 08:06:36 CET 2013

Hi Alberto,

as RĂ¼diger said, the langdetect-opencms.jar is probably going to removed with the next version. So just use the one in /lib/runtime and don't bother building it yourself. Even if we did any changes to the class it contains, we would always update the jar file accordingly.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org