[opencms-dev] CmsJspLoginBean not behaving as expected...

Seth Lenzi lenzi at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 12 21:32:21 CET 2013

To anyone that might have any ideas:

I have a page in which I use CmsJspLoginBean to log a user into OpenCMS.
After the call to the login method I issue a redirect to take the user
back to the page they were originally trying to access prior to logging
in.  The problem is the logged in user is still identified as the Guest
account. If I then refresh the page it finally identifies the correct
user that I logged in via the CmsJspLoginBean.

Any ideas why the refresh finally finds the correct user?