[opencms-dev] CmsJspLoginBean not behaving as expected...

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Wed Mar 13 12:39:21 CET 2013

Sounds like a browser caching issue to me.
Did you double check that OpenCms gets a new request when you redirecting to the old page? Or does the request does not get through to OpenCms until you refresh the page?

Regards
Christoph

Am 12.03.2013 um 21:32 schrieb Seth Lenzi <lenzi at jimmy.harvard.edu>:

> To anyone that might have any ideas:
>
> I have a page in which I use CmsJspLoginBean to log a user into OpenCMS. After the call to the login method I issue a redirect to take the user back to the page they were originally trying to access prior to logging in.  The problem is the logged in user is still identified as the Guest account. If I then refresh the page it finally identifies the correct user that I logged in via the CmsJspLoginBean.
>
> Any ideas why the refresh finally finds the correct user?

Christoph Fröhlich
Folge 3 GmbH
Neuer Pferdemarkt 1
20359 Hamburg

+49 +40  79 69 48 78
cf at folge3.de
http://www.folge3.de
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Fröhlich, Anja Künzel
Handelsregister: HRB 105806, Amtsgericht Hamburg