[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2013 - 30/09 to 01/10 - Save the date!

Martina Alger m.alger at alkacon.com
Fri Mar 15 13:16:12 CET 2013

cid:image001.png at 01CE20BF.C9A48D90

Dear OpenCms community,

I like to announce, that this years` OpenCms Days will take place from

September 30 to October 1, 2013 in Cologne, Germany.

The main topic of the 5th edition of the international user conference and
expo will be the release of OpenCms 9. The Days will be the perfect stage to
exchange experiences around OpenCms with high profile participants and
speakers from all over the world.

Please already note this date and do not miss out on a great conference.
Detailed information will follow shortly.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Cologne.

Kind regards

Martina

Martina Alger