[opencms-dev] Ordering of available Resource Types in Direct Edit

Rüdiger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 19 10:47:09 CET 2013

Hi,

For the ADE features the ordering is configured in the module config
inside the module offering the according resource type and can be
changed at runtime.

Please have a look at the "Resource types" at the demo content:
/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.event/.config

there is an option called Display order (the smaller the higher).

regards
Rüdiger

--
Kind Regards,