[opencms-dev] Context menu for type „Flexible Content „ is not visualized

Petronio Emilia emilia.petronio at sed.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 18 12:52:10 CET 2013

Context menu for  type „Flexible Content „ is not visualized
In my installation (opencms 8.5) when I drag and drop a type „Flexible Content“ into a container page the text „ Please edit the element.“  is shown but not the context menu to edit  and save this element type.
If I check the element with Firebug I can see that it has a context-menu but  this is not shown because the <div>  has  the class „GIVU2RRCCAC“ with visibility:hidden.  I can edit and save the element only if in firebug I set  the class as visible. I tried to add this class into  my customized stylesheet and I set it to visible, but  it didn’t work because the class for the div is defined in a stylesheet  which seems to be generated temporarily.
What should I do in order to edit and save a Flexible Content type within a container page?
Thanks  in advance for your help
emilia