[opencms-dev] Context menu for type „Flexible Content „ is not visualized

Rüdiger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 19 10:26:31 CET 2013

Hi,

if you're hovering over the edit point of the tool-bar (fourth icon from
the left) there will appear a context menu with an eye symbol in it:
"Edit small elements". By clicking this icon the edit point for the
flexible element should appear.

For the background:
The edit points displayed inside the page should never destroy or mess
up the layout. If there are elements on the page that are less high than
the fly-out menu coming up when hovering a edit point, the edit point is
hidden by default.

The above mentioned function "Edit small elements" then explicitly shows
the edit points even the layout can differ ...

HTH, otherwise let me know
Rüdiger

--
Kind Regards,