[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.x Documentation in german

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Apr 4 11:36:33 CEST 2013

Hi Alkacon-Team, hi list,

the Alkacon-Team has written a wonderful documentation for OpenCms 8.5.1 in English which is shipped with OpenCms.

We are about to write a user documentation in German (or translate the Alkacon documentation PDF).
But before we go ahead we wonder if there is already a German documentation around?

We are ready to pay some money for it.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards

Kai Schliemann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)
Senior IT-Berater Softwareentwicklung

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Zentrale      +49 7151-94421-10
Durchwahl  +49 7151-94421-20
Fax             +49 7151-94421-39
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com<mailto:k.schliemann at comundus.com>
Internet www.comundus.com<http://www.comundus.com/>

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group

[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comundus-GmbH/163398933697079?v=wall> comundus bei Facebook [Beschreibung: Beschreibung: http://commons.hortipedia.com/images/b/b4/Icon_telefon.jpg]  Achtung: Neue Festnetznummern