[opencms-dev] [Ocms 8.0.4] Search results - How to get containerpages (content without details)

Anna ariccia79 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:24:29 CEST 2013

Hi guys, I'm using OpenCMS 8.0.4 and I've a question about the results
search page.
My contents don't have a detail page, but only a list page: how can I get
the right links results to the containerpage instead of the single content?

Example: "associations" content, the output result link is
"/.content/associations/association001.html" but I want
"/en/associations/index.html".

I think I should test the content type and redirect to the right
containerpage or I must have a detail page for every content I want to add
to the search index, but I hope there's a better solution!

Thanks in advance.