[opencms-dev] Getting detail-pages working

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Wed May 8 10:43:19 CEST 2013

Hi Claus and thanks for your explanations.

I went for your second suggestion and created a new sub-sitemap in a
subfolder /test/.

In this /test/ I dragged a "'News' type detail page" (v8news) from the
sitemap-editor, and to this I dragged a "*configurable list"* from the page
editor.

After setting up the collector plus the mapping, the list display the
blog... but still with the un-beautified URL's.

Note that I could enable "Make detail default" for the v8news, and it would
keep the setting for /news/. This is explained by your statement that only
one detail page can exist per content-type per (sub) sitemap.

But still I have no rewritten URLs... :-(

Any other hint?

I would prefer to be able to use v8news for both news and blog because it
does what we need, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.