[opencms-dev] [ocsm 8.0.4] Multilanguage site: content required for every language?

Great Scott! ariccia79 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:19:20 CEST 2013

Hi guys, I've a two language site: italian and english version.
In "/.content/associations/" folder there are 6 files: italian version for
all of them, english for one only.

Problem: my containerpage that list the associations' titles in the english
version show me 6 rows, only one with title (right, I've 1 english content)
and 5 blank rows.
It seems that 5 titles are blank so they're listed but they don't exist!
Editing controcode of that content there isn't the english tag language
(correct).

Why? With OpenCMS it could be possible to translate what I need.. couldn't
it?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

-----
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.