[opencms-dev] [ocsm 8.0.4] Multilanguage site: content required for every language?

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Thu May 9 14:09:53 CEST 2013

If you are using a collector tag, this tag reads all the contents in the
folder, then it doesn't find some title in English so you have 6 rows
but only one title.

You can add a control but I suggest to use two distinct folders for
Italian and English and to consider using sibling.

Regards
Antonio Cordeddu

On 09/05/2013 11.19, Great Scott! wrote:
> Hi guys, I've a two language site: italian and english version.
> In "/.content/associations/" folder there are 6 files: italian version for
> all of them, english for one only.
>
> Problem: my containerpage that list the associations' titles in the english
> version show me 6 rows, only one with title (right, I've 1 english content)
> and 5 blank rows.
> It seems that 5 titles are blank so they're listed but they don't exist!
> Editing controcode of that content there isn't the english tag language
> (correct).
>
> Why? With OpenCMS it could be possible to translate what I need.. couldn't
> it?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards
>

> -----
> Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA)
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
http://www.coranto.it