[opencms-dev] v8news: Automatically assign to a category based on the user

Andreas Gily andreas.gily at cardsys.at
Tue May 14 09:58:00 CEST 2013

Maybe you could define a user value as default for the category element in your XSD like I did with my "AuthorName" element...

	<xsd:annotation>
		<xsd:appinfo>
			<defaults>
				 <default element="AuthorName" 	value="%(currentuser.firstname) %(currentuser.lastname)"/>
			</defaults>
		</xsd:appinfo>
	</xsd:annotation>

cheers,