[opencms-dev] v8news: Automatically assign to a category based on the user

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Tue May 14 10:58:19 CEST 2013

Hi Andreas,

this is a very good idea, thanks.

I had to set minOccurs="1" first to be sure to get a Category-node in the
XML. Then I could add a default value (with the absolute path to the
category folder)

But I would like to use a property from the user, ideally from the
"Additional Info" part. But I had no luck so far. I added an entry
"defaultCategory=/sites/intranet.dkv.lu/_categories/claims/" but the
following did not get the result:

*<default element="Category"
value="%(currentuser.additionalInfo['defaultCategory'])"/>*

How is the syntax to get an entry from the additionalInfo map in the xsd ?

Best regards,
Yves