[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1 - collector timeFrameAndCategories

Cavva davide.cavarretta at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:36:46 CEST 2013

Hi all,

anybody used collector timeFrameAndCategories?

I got that it uses a property with categories.
I mapped an element to the property:collector.categories.
<mapping element="Categoria" mapto="property:collector.categories" />

I collect contents with this.
<cms:contentload collector="timeFrameAndCategories"
param="resource=/|resourceType=pubblicazione|sortDescending=true|propertyTime=collector.date|propertyCategories=collector.categories|categories=/sites/default/_categories/pubblicazioni/collane-periodiche/,/sites/default/_categories/pubblicazioni/rapporti-annuali/">

Debugging code there is row 588 of
org.opencms.file.collectors.CmsTimeFrameCategoryCollector

categoriesFound = CmsStringUtil.splitAsList(prop.getValue(), '|');

That split with pipe char and my property is separated with ","
/sites/default/_categories/pubblicazioni/rapporti-annuali/,/sites/default/_categories/pubblicazioni/rapporti-annuali/assicurazione-italiana/

there is a way to map property forcing pipe to separate categories or is it
a bug and I have to fix it?

Thank you all

Davide