[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1 - contentload solr and pagination

Arturo Martín Lladó arturo.martin.llado at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:55:59 CEST 2013

Hi, Davide:

Just a little hint: don't forget to use the parameter
"&rows=VERY_LARGE_NUMBER" in order to avoid the, by default, 10 results
returned by the Solr handler.

On the other hand, I have no problem using the <cms:contentinfo> tag in my
collector:

<cms:contentload collector="byQuery" preload="false" param="${solrQuery}"
            pageSize="${number_of_
elements_for_each_page}" pageIndex="${current_page}"
pageNavLength="${page_nav_length}" editable="true">

<cms:contentinfo var="info" scope="request" />

            <c:if test="${info.resultSize > 0}">

[..]

            </c:if>

</cms:contentload>