[opencms-dev] 回复: jsp srcipt in OpenCms 8.5.1

Leon happysky8090 at qq.com
Wed Jun 12 04:30:57 CEST 2013

Hi,all,
i have done with it.
Regards.

org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement jsp = new org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
org.opencms.file.CmsObject cmsObject = jsp.getCmsObject();

org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspStandardContextBean contextBean = org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspStandardContextBean.getInstance(request);

org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspVfsAccessBean vfsBean = org.opencms.jsp.util.CmsJspVfsAccessBean.create(cmsObject);

org.opencms.file.CmsResource cmsRes = (org.opencms.file.CmsResource)vfsBean.getResource().get(contextBean.getElement().getSitePath());

String resId = cmsRes.getStructureId().getStringValue();