[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1 & Polish language

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Tue Jul 2 15:04:05 CEST 2013

Finally the exception is not related to the polish language, it's a bug of OpenCms 8.5: The issue appears when we try to copy a locale into an non existing locale in a xmlcontent and edit it directly. The problem can be solved by saving the xmlcontent just after copying the locale, then we can edit it.
I can edit my content in polish.

I found the library for the polish for the search of Lucene : http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.lucene/lucene-stempel/3.6.1 and we'll  test it.