[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2013 online now

Tony Thul TTHUL at regina.ca
Tue Jul 9 16:41:38 CEST 2013

Looks good! Should be "save the date" not safe :)

>>> "Martina Alger" <m.alger at alkacon.com> 7/9/2013 2:03 am >>>

Dear all,

As already announced, the OpenCms Days 2013 will take place on September 30, and October 1, 2013 in Cologne, Germany.
The conference website www.opencms-days.org is now online and will provide you with all information around this event.

The website offers you several possibilities to participate in the OpenCms Days 2013:
-          The call for papers is still open: Present a project and share your experiences on OpenCms with the audience as a speaker!
-          Take advantage of the Early bird discount of 10% and register now!
-          Support the OpenCms community as a sponsor!

Please feel free to contact me in all matters of the OpenCms Days 2013.
I am looking forward to seeing you in Cologne.

Regards

Martina

Martina Alger

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.