[opencms-dev] CmsSolrResultList and highlighting

Wed Jul 10 23:56:45 CEST 2013

Hi Marc,

the <locale>_excerpt is a dynamic field in the solr index and has been
introduced to save some CPU cycles. So basically it has nothing to do
with dynamic highlighting.
>From the Alkacon OpenCms 8.5.1 admin guide, chapter 11.5.3.1 and following:

Does OpenCms support result highlighting?
Yes, use the OpenCms Solr Select handler at:
localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/handleSolrSelect

Regards,

\Fabian