[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.2 available for download

t.herrmann at alkacon.com t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Mon Jul 15 20:37:54 CEST 2013

Hi Harald,

sorry, I almost forgot to tag and push that. It's now available from
github.

Greetings, Tobias

On Sat 13/07/13 7:39 PM , "Harald Brabenetz"
 wrote:

 Thanks,

 can you please update the github repo "modules-v8".

 with friendly regards,
 Harald

 > Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013 um 10:13 Uhr
 > Von: "Tobias Herrmann"
 > An: "The OpenCms mailing list"
 > Betreff: [opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.2 available for download
 >
 > Hi all,
 >
 > version 8.5.2 of OpenCms is now available for download.
 >
 > This is an important update that fixes several issues that persisted in
the 8.5.1 release. This version also contains security improvements against
XSS attacks.

 > Main improvements in OpenCms 8.5.2 are:
 >
 > The workplace and also the direct edit GUI show a better compatibility
with InternetExplorer 10. The CodeMirror source code editor is updated to
version 3.14 with many improvements. The PDF extraction libraries were
updated to increase performance and stability. Handling of container pages
during
 > static export has been improved to reduce the server load.
 >
 > Full details on this release can be found at:
 > http://www.opencms.org/en/news/130710-opencms-v852.html [1]
 > http://www.opencms.org/en/news/130710-opencms-v852-releasenotes.html [2]
 >
 > Many thanks to all who have contributed to this release.
 >
 > Kind Regards,
 > Tobias
 >
 > --
 >
 > Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
 >
 > http://www.alkacon.com [3]
 > http://www.opencms.org [4]

-------------------------
Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/