[opencms-dev] How to login user

Christian Steinert christian at christian-steinert.de
Mon Jul 22 08:00:56 CEST 2013

Just one thought: the opencms workplace has a "Switch User" function that allows an administrator to use the workplace as another user. You can look at the source code how this function is implemented. Maybe you will find what you are looking for in the code behing that function.

All the best!
Christian