[opencms-dev] VfsImageWidget startup and formats not working

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Wed Jul 24 13:08:53 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

in 8.5.1 and 8.5.2 the parameter "startup" does not have any effect. I tried
it with siteroot or without and also with the parameter "startfolder" (which
a colleague found in the sourcedode, I think). This is also the case in
other widgets.

Also when I define formatvalues and select a format in the widget the wrong
values end up in the node "scale" of the controlcode.

<layout element="Image" widget="VfsImageWidget"
configuration="{useformat:true,formatnames:'noFullScreen:without full-screen
button|fullScreen:with full-screen button|noFullScreenWide:wide without
full-screen button|fullScreenWide:wide with full-screen button',
formatvalues:['310x175','310x175','650x250','650x250'],
usedescription:false,startup:'/_images/'}"  />

Are these bugs?

Greetings
Marc Johnen

-----