[opencms-dev] Render a formatter without template container...

Ramon Gavira Sáenz ramon.gavira at sagasoluciones.com
Wed Jul 31 14:33:46 CEST 2013

Hello.

Is there any way to render the html contents generated using a default
formatter without using a template?  I would like  get the html
generated from a formatter as a response of the content uri. Is there
something in API to help me to do this?? something like a preview...

What we are trying to do is load some contents using ajax, imagine a
list of contents (news for example), when user click on link a pop up
render the content...

Now we get this working if we make a detail page with a template that
only render a detail container... So we can load de url of the element
direct from .content folder a load the html using ajax.

I hope you understand what I am trying to explain...

Thanx!!
--

*Ramón Gavira Sáenz*

www.sagasoluciones.com