[opencms-dev] error when create sub-sitemap

wufeng 63528605 at qq.com
Thu Aug 1 03:39:42 CEST 2013

Hi all,
I learned this tutorial below and added mysite through configue opencms-system.xml and server.xml.

MultiSite configuration instructions (apache + mod_proxy)

Then I create page in my site and It goes all right except when I select the "create sub-sitemap" item, the errors appear :

(TypeError) : Cannot read property 'q' of null
Ticket Id: 1375321019510
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) : Cannot read property 'q' of null
Unknown.roc(http://192.168.1.207:8080/resources/ade/sitemap/45E59A085FFFFD34D0CF4DF6FCF89B9E.cache.html@957)

Even this error show when I use your default sample site and selecting the "create sub-sitemap" item. How can I solve this?

Best regards.
Jack Hu.