[opencms-dev] Removing the /opencms/opencms

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 22:06:29 CEST 2013

Hi

I have installed opencms and I can access to site through www.FQDN/opencms/opencms
however need to remove opencms/opencms and access to site only with www.FQDN.

There are couple of document regarding this, but they are either old or unrelated
as I am using Apache+mod_jk+Tomcat combination.

Following url is for opencms 2 and I can't findĀ  '/system/workplace/views/top_fs.jsp'
to start the configuration.

http://www.sebastian.himberger.de/comp/tutorials/opencms/apache-integration/

Following url is for mod_proxy while I am using mod_jk
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Avoiding_/opencms/opencms_in_the_URL_%28apache_%2B_mod_proxy%29

There are some directions on Tomcat website regarding placing the ware file
outside of webapps and placing context file but don't know if I sould follow
Tomcat instruction or if there is any specific instruciton avaialble for opencms.

Thanks