[opencms-dev] Changing Target of URI in opencms HTML

Opencms Forum opencmsforum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 06:01:45 CEST 2013

Hello,

In /site/default, i have below subsitemap,

./projectA/

I have made a copy of projectA as ./projectB as a subsitemap.

Now the problem is, all the resources in projectB are still referring the
projectA content. So i want to replace all such targets to refer the
projectB resources.  (though both content are same but i want to treat
projectA and projectB completely different with no relation between them)

As this is bulk update, For that i have written a seperate jsp to read the
xml content of each html file and used setStringValue to replace the
projectA reference with projectB. But somehow changes are not getting
reflected on HTML. I am sure there is some problem with UUID as the html is
still geting old resources UUID so it is loading projectA resources.

I also tried to use CmsXmlVfsFileValue class's updateLink to update the
target path. But it also did not work.

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks & Regards,
Manesh