[opencms-dev] OpenCms-Maven Plugin 8.5.2 for OpenCms available

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Aug 6 12:53:03 CEST 2013

Hi all,
the OpenCms-Maven Plugin for OpenCms 8.5.2 is now available on GitHub:
https://github.com/comundus.

Further information for those who don't know what the OpenCms-Maven Plugin is:

In 2008 comundus developed the Maven Plugin for OpenCms 7 and open sourced it.
Since then we updated the Plugin on a regular basis. Currently OpenCms 8.5.2, 8.5.1, 7.5.2, 7.5, 7.0.5 and 7.0.3 are supported.

OpenCms-Maven is an open source project that has been launched by the comundus GmbH to ease the build and versioning process of OpenCms projects. The core of the project is a Maven plugin that enables full automated OpenCms builds and provides functionality to synchronize virtual file system resources of OpenCms with a real file system.
We provide a complete maven based OpenCms. Developers who are interested only need the OpenCms maven plugin (https://github.com/comundus/vfs-maven-plugin) and OpenCms basic (https://github.com/comundus/opencms-basic) which they can check out from the repository on the GitHub page of comundus (https://github.com/comundus).

More information about the Maven Plugin is available on http://opencms-maven.comundus.com/.

Looking forward to see you at the OpenCmsDays 2013.

Best regards

Kai Schliemann
Dipl.-Wirtschaftsingenieur (FH)
Senior IT-Berater Softwareentwicklung

comundus GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, D-71332 Waiblingen
Zentrale  +49 7151-94421-10
Durchwahl +49 7151-94421-20
Fax       +49 7151-94421-39
E-Mail k.schliemann at comundus.com
Internet www.comundus.com

Geschäftsführer Klaus Hillemeier
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 264290

comundus ist ein Unternehmen der IT EXCELLENCE Group

comundus auf Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comundus-GmbH/163398933697079