[opencms-dev] Do not display a module

Le Nouveau opencms at lenouveau.fr
Tue Aug 13 17:56:17 CEST 2013

3rd Solution : pageContext.getOut().clear();
Problem : I'm not really sure of the exact erased content, but it seems to
work well for me. To be used at the very end of your JSP.

If someone has more details about the real effect (and especially if it
only erase my JSP content), pls tell me.

Regards,
LeNouveau