[opencms-dev] The sitemap failed to load, check the log file for further details.

N Gowthaman gouthamlabs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:14:44 CEST 2013

Dear Group members,

I am working with Opencms template creation document available in opencms
portal documentation.  While i am performing sitemap configuration step, i
am getting an error as given this email subject.  Screen shot attached as
well.  I rebuild the opencms war files and trying to click the sitemap.jsp
file without making any changes to the system to see if there is any
error.  Again getting errors.  Any one has come across similar things
before.

--

Thanks & Regards,

N. Gowthaman