[opencms-dev] 3xOpenCMS sharing one Database, yes or no ?

Jose Ignacio Yarza jiyarza at opensistemas.com
Wed Sep 11 11:36:37 CEST 2013

Excuse me for the triple post, but I wanted to link another recent post with
good info, in the same thread from Stephan Hartmann:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.opencms.devel/38170

If all this does relate with the setup at hand, and none has anything to
add, I’d take it as official for me: Either OCEE or static export.

Thanks.