[opencms-dev] [OCMS 8.5.1] Module Lists: High Performance CPU

Great Scott! ariccia79 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 17:11:40 CEST 2013

Thanks for help and for appreciating my signature

Without any lists in the page I have no problems, but one list is enough to
crush all if there are too many requests.
Should I set "cache" property = true on the jsp formatter of my list or
there's another way to do it by code?

Now I try it, I hope I can view contents if there's something new.

-----
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.